Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Eating at the Mercure:



As you can see from the above, the Mercure Hotel, Frankfurt Airport, Dreieich has some interesting items on the menu! I opted for the safe pasta with tomato sauce which I would give a tasteless 4/10. The night before I went to the traditional German restaurant with a nice beer garden (leave hotel, turn right at the road and walk five minutes) and had a very enjoyable meal, however when I am dinning alone I tend to just eat at the hotel.

The service was friendly but slow, the waiter would disappear for what felt like forever, but in reality was only probably about 5 mins. I had time to pop up to my room on the third floor, get my phone and return to my table to take photos of the menu and still the waiter hadn't appeared. In the waiter's defense I don't think there was enough work to keep him busy in the restaurant and he had other chores to carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment